Master-tv.net
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:
Is it possible to test and measure the voltages of a CRT tv board without the use of the kinescope tube?

27 Нояб 2018 00:38 #10

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

Is it possible to test and measure the voltages of a CRT tv board without the use of the kinescope tube?

I did the same test without the kinescope plate being connected to the tube and the voltages remain the same, ie with the kinescope plate placed or not the voltages remain the same.

I wanted to see if the problem could not be the potentiometer of the screen that is inside the flyback can not be defective?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

27 Нояб 2018 16:28 #11

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 835

If when adjusting the accelerating, the brightness does not change, it can.

27 Нояб 2018 20:42 #12

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

I noticed that either the TV board connected or not in the tube the collector voltages on the transistors Q304, Q305 and Q306 (2SC3271) remain at the same voltage around 22v and 35V.

Now if I remove the K connector these voltages rise to around 200v. This connector is the connector that excites the bases of the RGB output transistors (2SC3271)

28 Нояб 2018 19:03 #13

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 835

The problem is voltage SCREEN, or voltage HB_196V, or video processor, or signal ABL, or voltage 12V (connector K), or signal R-Y, B-Y, G-Y, Y (connector K), or
kinescope.
  • Страница:
Яндекс.Метрика