Master-tv.net
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
I would like to build an ACF pasting machine to retrieve the LCD and LED screen COFs.

03 Авг 2020 07:04 #1

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

I would like to build an ACF pasting machine to retrieve the LCD and LED screen COFs.

Many defects presented in the screen image (matrix) are caused by the cofs that take off causing horizontal lines or vertical lines in the image.
These machines unfortunately cost a lot of money, I would, if possible, build a more affordable machine. Know if by chance a friend could build such a machine or have an idea of what material is necessary to have

How the flat bonding machine (COF) works, what temperature is applied for bonding, time, pressure and material needed to replace the cof in the led and plasma tv matrix.
Вложения:
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

03 Авг 2020 19:44 #2

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 835

24 Авг 2020 16:02 #3

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

I was wondering if there was any chance and possibility of using a laminator and a modified plasticizer to be used to glue coffee to television screens since a machine would be very expensive.

24 Авг 2020 16:46 #4

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 835

The video is all there, buy a special tape for drivers and the drivers themselves.
Яндекс.Метрика