Master-tv.net
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Home Theater Philips HTS5561 does not open the DVD tray, hoarse sound, does not read the disc correctly

04 Июнь 2020 04:15 #1

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

Home Theater Philips HTS5561 does not open the DVD tray, hoarse sound, does not read the disc correctly

Found 2 electrolytic capacitors of 1500uF / 16v bloated in the source and 4 capacitors of 470uF / 50V also bloated in the audio output.

обмен Механизм DVD резиновый ремень

I need to identify which optical drive is used in this DVD mechanism
Вложения:
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

04 Июнь 2020 04:20 #2

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

After changing the capacitors and the DVD belt, I notice only one blue cannon emitting laser, the other cannon did not emit laser.

04 Июнь 2020 17:26 #3

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 840

Check all supply voltages, servo signals, connectors j800, j900, j905, ESD protection points connections
on the top of board, voltages at tuning resistances laser diods DVD / CD and check spindle drive, optical unit drive, load / unload drive.

СКАЧАТЬ philips_hts5561 :

18 Авг 2020 01:19 #4

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

Now the device has stopped turning on, only the standby light is on with low brightness, and when I try to turn off in front panel the source does not turn off. I am examining the source alone , without the other boards connected. There is no voltage at all connectors at the output of the power supply, nor is the voltage at the on / off pin present.

18 Авг 2020 16:07 #5

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 840

Start taking measurements in the power supply and the service manual will help you.
Яндекс.Метрика