Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Help guide the 3 led bars of the LG 32LF565B tv

01 Дек 2018 00:28 #1

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

This TV has 3 LED bars one below the other and the first bar that appears in the photo was placed at the top of the screen and is the original that according to the image is with a totally burned led.

I gained from another technician, 3 other LED bars of the same brand of TV that also has burned led to replace mainly the first LED bar, according to the photo, has a fully roasted LED. Three bars are original of the tv and the other two are of another tv of the same make and model.

According to the attached image, I have numbered all the bars with pencil so that the colleagues of the forum can guide me which sequence I should put on the tv. I know I should replace the burnt pink painted LEDs.

The first bar of the photo is the original of the TV, according to the image, I can not take advantage of this bar because it is very damaged, so I will use another bar of the other tv in the place of this one that is totally burned.
Вложения:
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

01 Дек 2018 16:02 #2

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 840

Led strings "A" on the sides, and Led string "B" in the middle

Вложенный файл:

Имя файла: LG32LF565B.jpg
Размер файла:68 KB

01 Дек 2018 17:04 #3

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

The staff is saying that all the led of this bar are connected in series and that the supply voltage of them is around 200v. They also report that these led do not last very long in operation that end up burning them. Is there any hint or change so these LEDs last longer without burning?

02 Дек 2018 15:48 #4

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 840

Replace the LEDs and refine the power supply (you need to remove two resistors R817 and R820).
Яндекс.Метрика