Master-tv.net
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
samsung tv UN46B6000VM weak image with small thin and weak lines in the right corner in the vertical direction of the screen

27 Фев 2020 16:12 #1

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

samsung tv UN46B6000VM weak image with small thin and weak lines in the right corner in the vertical direction of the screen

I need to pass the budget to the owner of the TV but this defect in the image may be the t-con card or screen defect. What kind of tests and measurements can I take to see if the t-con is good or not?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

28 Фев 2020 11:13 #2

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 840

Lcd drivers are faulty, change lcd.

14 Март 2020 00:56 #3

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

tests I did on samsung tv:
  1) I removed the metal plate above the t-con plate, leaving only the terms-pads of the t-con chips
  2) leaving the tv with the screen down, I disconnected the flat on the left which leaves only half the screen connected. In this situation, the image runs vertically like a waterfall. The IC500 chip from t-con, placing a finger on top of the thermo-pad, is noted to be warming.
  3) turning on the flat on the left and disconnecting the flat on the right, the image appears to be normal, but little by little it weakens, appearing thin lines in the middle of the screen.

Question:

Is there a possibility that the defect is on the t-con or on the screen (display)?

14 Март 2020 13:14 #4

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 840

Defective lcd
Яндекс.Метрика