Master-tv.net
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Samsung UN40D5500 updated with netflix together, how do I delete the account (login and password) from the profile netflix account?

04 Июль 2020 22:17 #1

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

Samsung UN40D5500 updated with netflix together, how do I delete the account (login and password) from the profile netflix account?

The TV was restarting in a loop. I changed the nand memory already updated with netflix. I tested the tv to check if everything was correct to have access to netflix. I signed in with my wife's profile account, so far everything was correct. Now I need to remove the account from my wife's profile so that the client can put his profile and account (email and password). How do I do ?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

05 Июль 2020 12:19 #2

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Мастер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 835

To unsubscribe from Netflix you need to:
Go to your personal account.
In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the profile icon and select Account.
On the new page in the Membership & Billing section, select Cancel membership.
Next, click Complete Confirmation.
After that, a letter will be sent to your mail to confirm the cancellation of the subscription.
To completely delete the account, you need to write a letter to technical support and explain the reason for the removal.

How to remove Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
In this article, you will learn how to remove Netflix on a Samsung Smart TV. This can be done in the application settings menu. Depending on the TV model, Netflix may be a preinstalled application - in this case, you cannot delete it.

Steps
Press the home button on the remote control.
This button is marked with a house icon. The Smart Hub opens on the TV. Select Applications. This four-square icon is located in the lower left corner of the Smart Hub. A list of all installed applications opens.

Select "Settings"
This gear icon is located in the upper right corner. Now, if you select the application, a menu opens.
Select the Netflix app.
To do this, use the arrow buttons on the remote control. A menu appears below the specified application. Select Delete. This is the first option in the Settings menu.
If this option is inactive (grayed out), Netflix cannot be uninstalled because it is a preinstalled application.
Select Delete again. Do this in the pop-up window to confirm your actions. The application will be uninstalled.

07 Июль 2020 06:50 #3

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

restore by remote control by pressing the blue screen of the control, the password is 0000 on smarthub
Яндекс.Метрика