MASTER-TV.NET
Russian English French German Italian Spanish
ВНИМАНИЕ, ОТКРЫТА ВЕЧНАЯ ПОДПИСКА. СТОИМОСТЬ ПОДПИСКИ - 1000 РУБ. (ПОДРОБНЕЕ О ПОДПИСКЕ)

I need to assemble (build) a circuit to test the AN7164 audio amplifier (1/1)

Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
I need to assemble (build) a circuit to test the AN7164 audio amplifier

I need to assemble (build) a circuit to test the AN7164 audio amplifier 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #4664

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Захожу иногда
I have a Philips AS667C sound that I can not turn the unit on, only the display flashes ("- -"). A source voltage that should be supplying -43V is supplying -33v that sits on transistor 7261 (BD238). The standby is inoperative. The voltage at pin 6 of the AN7164 is low, it is supplying below 4.4V.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

I need to assemble (build) a circuit to test the AN7164 audio amplifier 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #4666

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Инженер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 246
At the emitter of the transistor 7261, this voltage should be -33v and the 6 pin AN7165 should be 4.5v
Service manual Philips AS667C and datasheet an7164 you can download on the site.

I need to assemble (build) a circuit to test the AN7164 audio amplifier 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #4667

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
If you can not switch the operating modes of the Philips AS667C, then most likely you either have power problems, or with an eeprom 7403, or with a 7401 processor.
Take the circuit and make measurements.

I need to assemble (build) a circuit to test the AN7164 audio amplifier 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #4671

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Захожу иногда
I tried to change the AN7164 (audio output) and when I turned on the unit the audio amplifier burned at the same time coming out smoke

I need to assemble (build) a circuit to test the AN7164 audio amplifier 2 мес. 1 нед. назад #4672

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
download the scheme and make measurements
Яндекс.Метрика .