MASTER-TV.NET
Russian English French German Italian Spanish
ВНИМАНИЕ, ОТКРЫТА ВЕЧНАЯ ПОДПИСКА. СТОИМОСТЬ ПОДПИСКИ - 1000 РУБ. (ПОДРОБНЕЕ О ПОДПИСКЕ)

notebook acer E1-531-2633 tries to load windows 8 and then provides error with blue screen (1/1)

Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
notebook acer E1-531-2633 tries to load windows 8 and then provides error with blue screen

notebook acer E1-531-2633 tries to load windows 8 and then provides error with blue screen 2 мес. 1 нед. назад #4599

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I backed up the personal files of the client, formatted the HD, installed with windows 7 and after I realized that when I use the touchpad the computer is restarted.

The other day when I turned on the computer it starts to load the windows 7 and then it shows the screen with error and blue screen rebooting the machine.
The terminals of the super i / o have signs of oxidation. The super i / o controls the touchpad, which can generally be suspected to be defective. If it is the cause of the problem I would have to replace, besides recording the firmware, am I right?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

notebook acer E1-531-2633 tries to load windows 8 and then provides error with blue screen 2 мес. 6 дн. назад #4600

• master_tv
  • master_tv аватар
  • Модератор
  • Инженер по ремонту электроники
  • Спасибо получено: 227
try
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Яндекс.Метрика .