Master-tv.net
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
What is the best program I can use to find and install missing drivers in windows device manager

03 Янв 2020 02:02 #1

• eletmoraes
  • eletmoraes аватар
  • Живу я здесь

What is the best program I can use to find and install missing drivers in windows device manager

I have a notebook that the manufacturer no longer makes available drivers for its customers, which before the keyboard did not work with windows 7 installed but returned to work with windows 8.1.

I even thought about leaving windows 8.1 on the machine but when I checked the device manager I found the missing ACPI driver, as did the video driver.

When the machine used windows 7 the only missing driver was the keyboard and pad (it only worked under DOS).

My idea is to use windows 8 because windows 7 will no longer be able to update the system anymore.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

03 Янв 2020 03:55 #2

• ghost
  • ghost аватар
  • Модератор
  • Спасибо получено: 12

To find a driver for a device, simply go to the Device Manager. Select the desired device from the list and select it. Go to the "Information" tab. Copy the upper value using the combination of "Ctrl + C" buttons and find this value on the Internet. For example, I attach a screenshot.

If you can not find the drivers, copy these values that are in the screenshot and send us. We'll help you find it.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Яндекс.Метрика